About The Role
DATA ENTRY SUPERSTARS - TULLAMARINE, MELBOURNE
Great working environment and friendly fast paced atmosphere
Full time hours – Tullamarine, Melbourne location
If you are passionate about Data Entry, relish the challenge of getting it right first time, type faster than a speeding bullet - a true professional who loves the challenge of managing data, then this is the job for you.
Hourly Rate reflective of experience + Super
Full Time – data entry
About the Company
You would be working for AAMC - Australian Accident Management Commercial - Australia’s No 1 accident management company with a strong focus on Motor Loss Assessing.
AAMC is a national company with a geographical footprint in every state and territory overseen by proactive, experienced, qualified and 'hands on' leaders who are there to support your success.
Culture & Benefits
AAMC prides itself on its professional yet friendly culture where everyone has a 'can do' approach and a focus on the provision of our unique and exceptional customer service.
About the Role
We are seeking experienced, professional, data entry superstars!
Your key responsibility will specifically be data entry of Litigation related cases. This position is responsible for fast, extremely accurate data entry support, for the Litigation team.
- Key responsibilities
- Data entry of incoming referrals
- Working with multiple insurance software systems
- Zero error rate
Skills & Experience
Skills & Experience
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, including Outlook
- At least 3 years’ experience a busy office environment
- Data entry minimum 9000+ keystrokes per hour
- Typing Speed 60-70 wpm and keyboard skills within a database software application
- Capable of working within tight time frames
- Management of own work to accomplish targets
- Task orientated and driven to work independently
- Strong verbal, written and visual communication skills
Our modern office is located in Tullamarine, Melbourne. You will be part of a cooperative and busy team which is focused on providing a strong customer service.
Working in our modern offices with your own dedicated work space, you will also enjoy;
- Free onsite parking
- Generous workspace
- Coaching and support from your Manager
- Comprehensive training within the team
- Opportunities for learning and development
How to Apply
Please provide a cover letter stating why data entry is your passion, accompanied by a resume indicating all relevant data entry experience.
Applications close 14 September 2017.
Applicants must have the right to live and work in Australia.